Saturday, March 27, 2010

Can't Wait Until After 8

It's a majic number in our household. Bree is asleep and I can finally do all of those things that I need to do and all of those fun things that I have been planning to get done. This night time freedom is like a dream. However, I am so worn down that all my body wants to do is go to sleep too and my dream has turned into, well, just that an unattainable dream. It is rather frustrating. I really was looking forward to this weekend; Mike is out of town and I have a ton of fun sewing projects to catch up on. So Friday night I put Bree down and I sat on the couch watching television. I was so physically exhausted from the week that I allowed myself the veg time and decided that Saturday night I would unleash the productive Katie and make up for all of the time I lost on Friday. So now here I am sitting and typing up this message because I have absolutely no motivation! What has happened to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment